It features a large APS-C size 16 Megapixel "X-Trans CMOS" sensor and "EXR PROCESSOR II" in order to offer impressive color reproduction and high resolution.
The most important with Fuji X series cameras is the X-Trans CMOS sensor, which incorporates an original color filter array with a highly random pattern, eliminating the need for an optical low-pass filter (OLPF). OLPF filters are used in most DSLR systems to inhibit moiré at the expense of resolution. The X-Trans CMOS sensor array lets the sensor capture unfiltered light from the lens, achieving an unprecedented level of resolution.
Fujifilm X-M1 Feature Highlights
- Extremely high quality images, Super fast AF, Crisp and clean low light shooting
- 16.3 MP APS-C CMOS X-Trans Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Exceptionally low noise even at high sensitivity.
- 0.5 sec Start up time and 0.05 sec shutter lag.
- 5.6 Fps High speed continues shooting.
- 3" Tilting Screen/ 920k Dot LCD
- WiFi / Fn button for wireless communication and quick access of user functions.
- Q Quick manu access button.
- Artistic Filters
- Built in auto bracketing functions
- Hot Shoe and Built-in flash
- Fully manual and easy automatic operation with advanced SR Auto.
- New Fuji XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Lens (2.5 stop OIS) 24-76mm Equivalent
Update: August 2013
Price & Availability:
Fujifilm X-M1 black with XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Lens is available from Amazon.com or from eBay.com
If you are interested in the above or any other product please consider using above link(s) to make your purchases and help support this site.Your support is needed and greatly appreciated.
Fujifilm X-M1 Specifications at Fujifilm.com (Discontinued)
Fujifilm X-M1 Brochure (pdf) (Discontinued)